Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hellooo Bloggers!

So this is my first post. I have been wanting to make one of these for a LONG time, and now I have been inpired by Pam and Lexi to take the time out to make one. I guess I hope that this will help me remain accountable for my meal plan and give me a supportive outlet to express how I am feeling. I have been doing okay lately, trucking along following my meal plan but just feeling okay, nothing incredible. I have been going to school close by which to me has been totally unfulfilling. I miss all my friends at USC terribly and the fact that my parents made me stay home this semester has caused me to resent them SO much, which consequently makes me feel guilty because they are only trying to do what is best for me. Work has been less than stellar also. I waitress because it was the only fast paced job I could think of that would take my mind off missing school and my friends. The other waitstaff is really nice but when things get busy and everyone has short tempers and they have no idea how sensative I am and lately I have been taking things a little too personally. I need to just learn to be a little more self assured and confident and not let the little things get under my skin. I don't know if any of you with eating disorders often question yourselves when you are clearly doing nothing wrong, but I think it is one of the most annoying things about ED, I totally second guess myself when I should just chill and realize that I am doing FINE! Anyways on with the fooooood! (I will post pics my next post)

Breakyyyy: All Bran, Soy Milkyyy, Blueberry Stonyfield, and a juiceyyyy PEAR (so crunchyy and delicious)

Snacksterrr: Kashi Dark Chocolate Cherry Bar, 1/2 Cup of LowFat Pineapple Cottage Cheese with a Tbsp. of Strawberry Preserves...delishhh

Lunch: Almond Butter and Red Raspberry Jelly Sandwich with a yummy Garden Salad with Newmans Own Garlic Balsamic Vinigarette Dressing and a Sliced Honeycrisperr Appleee

Snackyy 2: Wheat thins and Roasted Red Pepper Hummus and Carrot Sticks

Dinnerrrr: Tofu Stir fry with Baby Corn, Water Chestnuts, Bell Peppers, Zucchini and Mushrooms with Brown Riceee


Have a greattt Sat. Night I worked all day so i'm catching some zZzZzzZ's earlyy!

1 comment:

  1. My parents also made me stay out this semester, so I feel your pain girlie. But on the plus side, being home does allow you to really focus on yourself for a change--although it's also driving me crazy because I want to be with my friends, I guess it's also a bit necessary.

    Your stir fry sounds REALLY delicious. : )

    ReplyDelete