Thursday, February 26, 2009

TGI .... Thursday?

Today was one of my better days, NO CLASSES!! yeahh tuesdays and thursdays i dont have class and i have alll my classes Monday, Wednsday and Fridays so it was a good day. I had to work todayy but that was alright. My mood was the best it has been in a while. I think I do my best when I am busy, thats why i think i always do best when i'm at work. Hopefully tomorrow won't be too bad its a hectic day classwise with Psych, Philosophy, Bio, then Bio lab wooo thats a doozy. Anyway onto the good stuffff FOOD!

Breakfast: All bran with a sliced nanner, Strawberry Stonyfield with sliced almonds, Soymilk and sliced strawberriesss

Snack: Choco Chip Clif Bar and Apple sauce












Lunch:PB&J, Sliced Anjou, and salad with balsamic vinigaretteee, and Soy milkk



Snack Dos: Pecan Pie Larabar and Honeycrisp

Dinner:Grilled Salmon, Baked Sweet Potato and Green Beanersss


Wellll Goodnightt All!

5 comments:

  1. hey girl! love the eats! salmon is too good!! and clifs are my fav :) have a great night

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great day! Your dinner is one of my favorite meal combinations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhhhhh I loved baked sweet potatoes! So good with a little buttah and cinnamon :) Miss you my love, keep fighting hard. You're winning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your lunch reminds me of a CEDC thursday or saturday (its pretty sad that i still remember their food schedule haha) I am glad you got to enjoy a day without classes :) keep doing amazing. love youuu

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love clif bars :)
    glad you had a nice day
    stay strong girlie!

    ReplyDelete