Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Back in Actionnn

Sorry I haven't written in a few days I have been SOO busy with work. I have worked like 4 days straight and wooo are my feet tireddd. Well first I will re-cap today's eats.

Breakfast: Heart 2 Heart w/ banannerr
and Cottage cheese w/ some strawberries













Snack uno: Choco Chip Clif bar and some grapes



Lunch: Hummy, Spinach and Swiss Cheese Sammy on Whole Wheat


Aftahhhnoon Snacky: Fage 2% w/ some strawberry Preserves and a Dark Chocolate Coconut Kashi Bar


Dinnerrr: Salad w/grilled Salmon
and a half a grapefruittt and some Soy Milk deliciousness



Dessert: Micro'd Choco Chip Z Bar w/ Stonyfield Vanilla yogurttt mmm
Anywayy this week/weekend has been insane with work. I think I really need to cut down on shifts. I took this job to keep me occupied while living at home because all my friends are at school and I am kind of stuck here at home. While work has kept me VERY occupied i feel like it may be keeping me a little toooo occupied and it becomes a crutch to use Ed behaviors. I can go to work all day and skip meals and tell myself its okay it just happened by accident. (Ed LIES) sooo i feel like i need to cut down on the amount I am working and focus just a bit more on school even though it is completely unchallenging and BOOORING!! This week however, being back on cymbalta and all has been quite fab because my mood has been lifted. I also feel proud of myself (patsss self on back) because last night my parents had a little dinner party and instead of avoiding and pretending that I already ate i sat down with everyone and enjoyed a really yummy meal of grilled chicken, baked potato and a raspberry walnut spinach salad.VERY good and a plentiful amount of realllyyy nice wine. I enjoyed a NORMAL meal and felt really accomplished to have no guilt after,even though i was unable to induldge in the brownies,but oh well its all baby steps....HAPPY TUESDAY everyone and have a good night

3 comments:

  1. That's so awesome that you felt normal. I am striving for that everyday.
    I think it's really great that you've realized you need to cut back on work. Do what's best for you right now :)

    I've missed you posts lately missy! I love keeping in touch with you, because I miss our fun times together in CEDC. We laughed SO much when we were there, and I have to assume its because we were eating a full meal plan, so we had the energy to be happy :)

    That's my goal: eat my meal plan so I can have the energy to feel happy and alive.

    I hope that the rest of this week goes well for you, keep in touch!
    much love.........!!!!!!!!!!
    -Lex

    ReplyDelete
  2. That salmon looks good girl! Thats so great that you were able to enjoy your parents dinner party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive missed you. Its so nice reading your blog because I like keeping up with you. I miss you so so much and I need to come visit PRONTO!!! I am extremely proud of you for realizing that working a lot isn't something you want to do but more of something Ed wants you to do. I am also super jealous that you were able to enjoy a meal without guilt. You are amazing and such an inspiration. Stay strong love!!!

    ReplyDelete