Thursday, March 5, 2009

Yumm-o

Currently i'm watching Rachael Ray, hence my title...and i'm getting ready for work blahh. Today I don't have classes sooo on tuesdays and thursdays i always work lunch which isnt bad because i usually end up with like $50 in tips for doing barely any waitinggg. But anyyway i cant really describe how i have been feeling lately. About a week ago i was in a HUGE rut and admittedly i was extremely depressed but i feel like since i have been back on meds the mood is better and i would also hope to contribute it to the fact that i am nourished now and that helps the mood out too. I often get urges to restrict and i have to go back in my head and list out every pro to following my meal plan, and while it takes a while it usually works, which leads me to my dinner last night. I had Grilled Chicken, Garden Salad and wait for it wait for it..PASTA, it is my numero uno fear food and i made quite a large list of pros in my head as to why I should and it and by golly i didnt and i'm still alive to talk about it. I just want anyone else who is reading this and struggling to know that it is possible to get through it, because i feel like i am getting stronger and stronger every time i give myself a little challenge, and i do have my off days but im starting to believe that recovery is possiblee. ok so soorryy for the long post have a gloriousss thursdayyy. love love love


My Dinnerr last night!

5 comments:

  1. PASTA!!! It is my biggest hugest fear food too so I definitely know how difficult it is. I am so proud of you for having some. Keep up the awesome awesome work

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!! awesome job for challenging yourself with a food fear! :) have a good day <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. O-m-g your dinner looks delish. So proud of you! I'm so glad your mood is better too :):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmmm i love your salmon dishes because thats basssically all i eat.. hahahh
    mi gusta salmon.


    i love USC haha i was going to go to clemson and my brother went to CofC so.. south carolina is the placeeeee to be!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog! Awesome! Sounds like you are doing well! GReat eats!

    ReplyDelete