Saturday, March 14, 2009

Ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-check it outttt

Ok, ok soooo it has been a LONGGG time since i have been a good little blogette and posted, but i have been going through some stuff. Long story short i should NEVER weigh myself EVER and i will add another NEVER EVER in there. It through me for a loop and a half and i literally went into sort of a deep depression. I realized i couldnt fit in my jeans and i just broke down, but no fear i reallyyy went to my mom for help instead of hiding just how awful i felt and i am currently doing better and have gotten back on track. Now that is not to say i am totally comfortable with my weight gain, that will take a while, but i am not isolating and im off to good ol' South Carolina tomorrow and see my lovely Kappas!!! I'm so excited so back off Ed and dont rain on my parade! anywhoo i dont have any pics right now because i have been lazy but im writing to let you know i am alivee and somewhat well and i will be back in action posting for you loverrrly ladies. Much love, peace out!

2 comments:

  1. oh honey im sorry you weighed yourself. I was thrown into the same depression a while ago. I just got rid of my scale- which has helped a lot.

    Have fun in South Carolina!!! You are going to have an amazing time.

    Thanks for the help with schools. I probably wont get into Mercersburg but Im crossing my fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you were having a touch time :(:(
    Have fun in SC! You're right, don't let E.D. Rain on your parade. Have a GREAT time, leave him BEHIND!

    ReplyDelete