Saturday, March 28, 2009

Carolinaaaa Girls, best in the world.....



Me and my best friend Kris



Me, Jess & Maddie

My bffl's!

Me and my kappa lovelies!

SO it has been quite a loong time since i posted last, and mannnn vaca was INCREDIBLEEEE! I put up some pics from my trip! I was backkk down south with my ladiesss and partying it up. It was so good to see everyone again and it was like i never left because that it how truely fab my friends are. They are the most supportive girls ever. anddd on the even brighter side i got an apartment for next year!! i was going to live with one of my friends but im not 100% sure shes coming back so i got a single right under a bunch of my girlfraaands. but anywhoo down there was great i struggled a bit staying on sched for eating and lost a little weight, but i guess that just happens when you are out of your routine. I had a good time drinking and chilling with my best friends and it just got me excited for next year. It really made me realize what i have to get better for and there is no room for a relapseee because Ed wont make me happy, health will. I realized that when i put myself into incredibly nerve wracking social situations and just Let Go i always have a great time. when i listen to Meagan and not Ed my worlddd is magicall!! Anways i am venturing back into the world of therapy because my anti-depressants havent exactly been cutting it...has anyone found therapy really beneficial?? in the past i havent but im curious if it was just me not investing fully, do any of you ladies get A LOT out of therapy?
have a lovely saturday xoxo

4 comments:

  1. This post is SO INSPIRATIONAL!!!!!!!!!! Ah I love you and miss you so much. I'm so glad your vaca was fun and that you got an apartment for next year!!!!!!!!!!!! I got one too, and I'm extremely excited. We'll have to swap pics of our personalized decor when we get all moved in :)
    I'm so glad your healthy voice is strong. Listen to that voice, honor it. You are worth recovery megs, You're going to have SOOOOOOO much fun next year, I'm so excited for you!!!
    Much love, glad you posted/commented!!!!
    ~Lex

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad your listening to your healthy vioce :) glad you had a good time xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS, FABULOUS, FABULOUS!!! I can definitely see that you're making progress - kudos, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the comment on my blog:D you are so sweet.
    i can tell you are doing very well keep it up girly,we can do this! :)

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete