Sunday, March 29, 2009

Work it outtt...

wooohh boyy last night was quite hectic. Obviously a Saturday night is bumpin' at a restaurant but your girl here got strapped with a table of 14 and threee other tables. Needless to say i was a tad bit overwhelmed and it tested my anxiety, but somehow my coolerr head prevailed and i made it through and came out with a whoppingg $200 yahoo!! time for a mani/pedi with this mulahhh! Not much exciting has happened in between now and my last post i basically just worked allll last night which is fine because i spent a good chunk of change in South Carolina so it was good to replenish my stashhh of cash :)! I'm going to work again tonight which is fine cuz Sundays arent so hopppin'. Last night one of my co-workers made a comment to me and said "girl you are like WAY too skinny you need to go eat like 100 chicken fingers, NOW!" im not like bragging or anything because this honestly upset me. I am working really hard to gain weight and that insensitive comment really drove me caaarazy! but i just smiled and walked away counting to about 100 so i didnt say something i would regret. haaaa but what can you do. im off to pluck the caterpillars on my face...tmi? maybe but the truth hurts. have a fab sunday!

4 comments:

  1. Errgghh I'm sorry your co worker said that to you, that's so frustrating. If only he/she know what really goes through your head..

    Hahah caterpillars. I need to do that today too actually..tmi??
    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl!! ok so i just found your blog and it is scary how alike we are! i went to USC too, for my first year of college, and then transfered to a school closer to home because of my eating disorder (my parents made me come back home). i ended up staying at the school and not going back to USC, but only because i realized i was a lot happier at home. i was in a sorority at USC too (Delta Zeta) but realized that the sorority life wasn't for me. anyway, i know how you feel-i was there two years ago! if you ever want to e-mail me to vent about stuff, i would love to chat! my e-mail is kmcla009@odu.edu and i have aim too. anyway, take care and talk to ya later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girl! ughh i hate when people make comments like that! glad you put it behind you and moved on! and for your last post-- therapy has helped me SOOOO much! seriously it has been an integral part of my recovery! let me know if you have any q's about it! thanks for your sweet comment love .xoxox PS l'espalier=best restaurant in the city! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey girl,
    i just came across your blog and saw you only started blogging too. well that makes two of us. about the comment that you got what you did is really the best thing to do. just walk away and count to 100. good work.
    you are so beautiful
    i'll be adding you to my blogroll so i can always find you :)
    lots of love

    ReplyDelete