Sunday, April 5, 2009

Moving In, Moving on

So sorry i havent written in a bit i have been struggling as of late. What's new when i am constantly trying to figure out life. Currently i am just trying to figure out WHAT IS IT THAT I WANT OUT OF LIFE? I just dont know what will make me happy. I have been so depressed lately and have let my weight go in a tail spin, i hate to say it and at the same time Ed loves to say it but i am down to the weight i was when i was admitted my first time into treatment and i just dont know what to do. I honestly dont think i can stomach going back into residential because i just dont think it helps me, it works for like weeks... and then BAM its back. i am at a crossroads and i dont know which direction i will take and what it will take for me to pick the right direction. I wish i could write something profound and positive on here and i wish i was writing how completely fabulous i was doing but that wouldnt be honest and i feel all of you deserve honesty. I need to find myself somehow and figure out the path i want to take in life that will lead me to health and happineess. BLAH i dont know i will be better about commenting on all your blogs have a good night and i will leave you with this quote ...


Our destiny changes with our thought; we shall become what we wish to become, do what we wish to do, when our habitual thought corresponds with our desire.” Orison Swett Marden

2 comments:

  1. Meg, I'm so sorry you're struggling like this. Keep soul searching. And email me/facebook message me if you need to talk. Hang in there love. I miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. hang in there girl - sometimes it is from our darkest of days that the greatest light shines through <3 you are strong and i know you can overcome this! please never hesitate to get a hold of me if you need any extra support or encouragement

    peanutbutterandjenny12@yahoo.com

    keep fighting, angel! xoxo

    ReplyDelete