Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hello, Hellooo

Good morning Bloggette's!
It has been a nice morning becausee it is FINALLY SUNNNYY yahhoo! I went for a nice jog this morning and felt the sunn shining in my face it was glorious! Tuesdays and Thursdays I dont have classes which is incredible except for monday, wednsdays and fridays when i have classes on overload! Soo today I am just going to bumb around and do some homework then i have to workkk boo :-/.... oh welll. I am in a reallyy good mood today, until i have to work. Ohh well i'm off to make a delicious egg white omelet with some serious veggie action and cinnnnamon raison toastyy. Peace out Girl Scouts!

8 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear your feeling good today, girl! soak up that sun and enjoy the day!

    love,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for nice weather!! im so glad its nice in boston :) (thats where you are right?) soo glad you had a nice run as well! love the positivity girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to hear that your having nice weather!! makes april more enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww~ glad you're feelin great today! Breakfast sounds like it was delish!!! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl! I'm also home for a semester from a university, and I'm definitely into fitness (in moderation for right now, until I gain enough weigh), and whole/healthy foods. I love your blog and just wanted to let you know! You are absolutely radiant and gorgeous! Glad you had a good day :)

    Love, Meg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear you had a good beginning to your day. Hope the rest of your day was just as good.

    I love youuu

    ReplyDelete
  7. love! anytime you need sun, give me a post and i'll send you some via the blog world! i have waaaaaaay too much of it here!
    happy to hear you have a realxing day.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just came across your blog while reading others, I've got a lot going on that you do too, if you know what I mean...you can always email me if you need someone to talk to.
    lmschro@okstate.edu
    Leah

    ReplyDelete