Tuesday, April 7, 2009

It's Raining It's Pouring...


Me and Daddioo




Me and my Momsss

BOOO the weather is not cooperating. I want to have a little word with mothaa nature because i dont appreciate her antics. I'm feeling a lot less blue today, I woke up early and went for a leisurely jog around my town it was really refreshing. It put my mind at ease. I feel like i obviously used exercise before as an obsessive compulsive coping skill but now i am starting to find it much more relaxing and enjoyable. I am finding the the happy medium between moderate exercise and intense so i can find a healthy place in exercise. I had a little meltdown last night and my mom talked me down and there is something about her really believing that everything will be okay that soothes me and I really believe her. I have been blessed with the most supportive mother ever and i cant believe how lucky i am to have such supportive friends. I think now is the time in my life where i need to realize everything that is GOOD in my life and when i think about it there is a lot, and of course there will always be the bad but the good clearly overpowers the negative. I guess what i'm trying to say is to think more positively because i have so much to offer others and others have given me so much strength and advice and I AM NOT alone and i need to remember that. Have a great day Lovelie's <3<3

6 comments:

  1. Love your dress! Its so great that your mom was there for you and able to talk to you when you need support :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im really proud of you for using exercise as a healthy coping skill rather than a destructive one. im glad you had a good talk with your mom and that she continues to be a good support. love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad exercise has become more of a positive thing for you! And I'm so happy your mom is so supportive, mine is too. I don't know what I'd do without her around.

    You're right that even though there are bad things in life, there are also a lot of good things too. Recognizing the good things does make you feel more positive! Good for you!

    Have a great day, Megs. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. great positive thinking...def something to carry on doing :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi love. thanks for your kind comments-- they really helped me-- im gona talk to my doc on monday about the cortisone shot. did you find it helped you? im just NOT a fan of needles and i know they are big for this shot :(

    its so nice you have found a happy medium with exercise and your mum sounds like an AMAZING support! i think you are doing fabulous-- i'm just catching up now -- i know you hit a little "bump" in the road but i think your determination and positivity will get you through-- along with your amazing friends and family! and us blogettes of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey love,
    let me know when you'll go and see mother nature cause i have something to talk to her about too. we have a rain problem here as well. i mean its better if we go together anyways right? two ladies coming up to her? she'll have to give in :)
    glad to hear you could talk to you mum. mummys are the best.
    lots of care

    ReplyDelete