Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Bunny Bunnyy Foo Foo Day!

Just thought i would leave yo with a little pic of my bro and besttt friend Jason, this was on a cruiseee on New Years! Any whooo onto the post...


So this shallll be brief but i had a GREAT time at dinner last night with my family. I stepped outside of my box i had a salmon with dinner but i indulged in some cheesey potatoes and a couple bites of cheesecake which may not souund like a lot but it was a big step for me. I had a really good time just hanging out with my family which we dont do enough of. lol when we got home we watched a TON of funny youtube videos lol we are sooo cool!! then this morning i woke up SO early and went for the most peaceful jog then helped momsyy prepare for easter. I dont know what it is guys i guess maybe the weather or my anti depressants are working but i have been feeling GREAT just soo soo happy. I think it also has a lot to do with my brother being around cuzz i lovee the bro! easter is going to be good some fam is coming over to wine and dine and my mom gave me a cutieee little easter basket which i will photog laterrr! have a GREAT easter ladiess i hope the bunny was goooood to ya'll!

9 comments:

  1. I love having youtube video watching parties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job with the cheesey potatoes and cheese cake bites!!!!!!! I'm so proud of you :):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! Amazing way to knock out that food challenge! I hope you have an amazing Easter!

    You are so beautiful!

    Love, Meg :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw meg happy easter! i'm so glad that you had/are having a good time with your family and i definitely know what you mean about your brother calming you down and making you less anxious about eating- my sister does the same and when i'm out with her i feel completely normal. good job with the fear foods too of course- you can do it girl, keep going;) xx i miss you

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing job girl!! im so proud of you for 'steppin outside the box' with din!! :) all about the baby step!
    glad you had a nice easter and time with your fam. xoxoxo j

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad you had a good dinner with the fam. hope easter was fab! love you and miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad to hear you had a great time at dinner :)
    you have gorgeous hair by the way!

    ReplyDelete