Saturday, April 11, 2009

Faja's Fiestaaaa!

HAA well tonight is my dads little dinn dinn celebration for his 50th birthday!! He has a huge surprise coming up in a few weeksss but i will recap that when it happens! i am just super excited to go out to dinner tonight (shock anddd awe) buttt it is because my brother is home from school for the weekend so we are all going out as a familyy so it will be nice!! I love my brother he is always fun to hang out with and i dont get to see him as much as i usually do. He keeps me calm at dinner so my anxiety stayss on the downnn low! anyway im off to get ready! have a good weekend/passover/easterr etc. chicass!

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your dad; and have tons of fun with your whole family!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. have an awesome night out with your men girlie, can't wait to hear all about =) and be sure to tell poppa whole grains and hope that Jenny says happy birthday!!

    xoxo,
    PBJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful evening out! You totally deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck at dinner! I'm glad you're excited! I just got back from my birthday dinner - and I was totally spontaneous! Do it! It feels great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad to hear that your excited for dinner!
    have some fun with your brother too

    ReplyDelete