Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tuesday Continued

Today has been nice and kind of relaxing. Tuesdays and Thursdays i dont have classes but I always work instead, but today i got the day off. yahoo! I got a lot of stuff done like re-admitting to USC (Woop Woop), getting my charm bracelet fixeddd and getting a new charm (A shamrock for recoveryy), and i FINALLYY got to the bank to deposittt some dollahhh dollahh bills hahaaa. But tomorrow its back to school and honestly every morning before i leave i literally cry because i hate it SO much. its a 1/2 hour commute with tons of traffic, i hate my classes and the teachers see completely uninterested in the material they are teaching and on top of it all i miss my friends like CRAZY! I feel lonely doing this schoool commute and work and the Ed voice gets just a bit louder than i'd like it tooo, but i'm trying my hardest. I finallyyy finallyy meet with my psychiatrist tomorrow onlyy like a month and a half late afterr leaving resiii lol...hopefully we can kick start some meds to help beat down dear old mr. Ed. I just need to start finding things that make me happy and Ed. I workout all the time because it's what Ed wants but somehow i need to find what it is that makes me happy, oh well life is a journey and i guess im along for the ride. good night bloggettes, i hope you havee a great night!<3

Lunch: grilled swiss cheeeserrr with tomatoes and a salad with newmans own garlic balsamic and some soy milkayy

PM Snackker: Cottage Cheese, Special K crackers, and a honeycrisppp


Dinner: Mamaaa's famous roasted tomato pork chop with greenbeans and roasted potatoes.YUMM-O!

peaceeee out

7 comments:

  1. I'm sooooo sorry you don't like your classes :( Just keep truckin and you'll be back at USC before you know it. It seems like you're doing awesome with your meal plan!! Great job! Hopefully meds. will help with the E.D. voice. I know mine definitely help me with anxiety and stuff. Grrrrrr I miss you!!!! Talk to you soon.
    {loveeeee}

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! i just found your blog and i love it. i can totally relate to a lot of what you are feeling... i'm glad you've joined the blogging community - i promise it's great and will only help you on your journey to recovery! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!
    I'm following Alyssa up there and saying I just found your blog, and also love it! Welcome to the blogging community!
    <3 Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog too! Hang in there with school, I feel the same way all the time about my classes and school in general but I try to focus on the fact that it is only a small part of my life and I have so much other 'good' stuff going on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey girl! just found your blog!! welcome to blog land!! you are beautiful girl cannot wait to read more xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. ps i'm from boston and live here :) born n raised baby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay for meeting with your psychiatrist. hopefully some meds will help with the anxiety and ed voice. i will never forget that day when you fell asleep in group and folly was like "whats wrong with meagan?" and we told her you took a valium and she was like "ohhh" and then just kept going on with group. oh the cedc memories.

    hang in there with your classes and such. youll be back in no time, i promise. love you babe

    ReplyDelete