Sunday, February 22, 2009

Superrr Sunday


Ohhh Sundays..usually they are a little depressing because I know I have to go to classes tomorrow at a school that I HATEEE, but today has been relaxing so its all good. Last night was depressing because it was one of my good friends 21st birthday down at USC and all my friends went out drinking and partying and I obviously wasn't there. I have to admit last night was a challenge to follow my meal plan because of how sad I got at the thought of missing out on another monumental night. BUT anywayy i got to thinking that on the positive I was home getting healthy so I can return to USC and be with all my sorority sisters and bestiessss. SO to stop my negative thoughts I ran on the treadmill and had a yummy dinnerrr. Onto today's foodie business. Breakfast was by candlelight..oh how romantic. It was Blueberry Stonyfielddd, All Bran and Bananaaaa and a Pear. Also a yumm-ooo cup of coffee with french vanilla creamer.
Workout Today
45 Minute Jog on the Treadmill
50 Crunches
12 Squat Reps
Have a good Sundayyy ya'll i'm off to get ready for a dinner date with my bfffffl


5 comments:

  1. hey girl!
    I just wanted to thank you so much for your comment on my post today..it meant so much :) I am so glad you found me - i love your blog and you are absolutely beautiful.. both inside and out!

    Have a great day, love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there!
    Thank you SO much for your thoughtful and kind comments on my blog recently...it means the absolute world to me. I look forward to reading more of yours--what a cute blog name, btw. Yay for new blogs--I am very excited to learn more about ya

    <3 amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!!!!!!!! I've missed you so much. Keep fightin' hard girl and catch me up with what you've been doing! Can't wait to keep reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meagannnnn Im so glad you started a blog. Catch me up on your life. I miss you so so so much. I am in much need of a trip of to Boston to see you

    ReplyDelete
  5. p.s. I love All-bran mwuahahah

    ReplyDelete